History

The Faculty history dates back to the year 1890 when the Unit of Agricultural Engineering was formed as a part of the Study of Agronomy operating within the Faculty of Philosophy at the Jagiellonian University of Cracow. After foundation of the Agricultural College in 1953 it became a part of the Faculty of Agriculture. In 1955 it provided a basis for the Faculty of Land Reclamation, where five years later a Division of Land Surveying was formed. In 1992, following a re-organisation of the Faculty structure its name was changed into the Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying.

 

University of Agriculture in Krakow
University of Agriculture in Krakow
Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Land Surveying
al. Mickiewicza 24/28
31-059
Kraków
12 662 41 65
12 633 11 70
wisig[a]urk.edu.pl
ESP:/URKRAKOW/wisig
© 2019 University of Agriculture in Krakow.
Design: IT UAK